Monday, August 2, 2010

McKay and Jacy

This shoot was one that I did about a month ago for my cousin Jacy and her fiance who happens to be my sister-in-laws little brother.  I've known both of them since I was LITTLE so its so fun to get to see them ending up together.  The shoot was great and I tried some new techniques and tried to be not so photoshop happy... I tried to use the natural colors and lighting, just a little bit of effects.  I like the way they turned out too!  Hopefully there is a difference between the first two posts and this one and I'm getting better as a photographer.  :)
These last two are my favorite of the day.  I love the sunset and sillouettes.  Thanks McKay for noticing the time and making me look at the sunset.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sunset pictures and the one with the sunburst. Nice job! -J

    ReplyDelete